Saturday 2 November 2013

Nanowrimo 2013 Day two.

I was woken early by the girls and knew I had a stag do to head to today so instead of rolling over and have a snuggle with my wife I decided to sit up and get some words in. Precious, precious words.

Just a small offering to the Nano god today, just over an thousand words, but it does keep me in front of the curve and confirms I'm running on about a thousand words an hour when slightly distracted. Hopefully I can increase that ratio to one thousand three hundred words for every hour when totally in the zone.

I'll have to wait and see.

Here's the short exert of the day:


‘Is everything alright Ms Usher? Perhaps the gentleman would like to be left in peace?’

     She looked up at him and I could see she was considering making a scene. I stood up and the bodyguard stepped back a pace, forced back by the stare I’d given her and then him. He could feel the danger coming off me now, the electricity that buzzed from me, telling him I was a cold blooded killer and that he was in deep trouble. At that moment I smiled and dropped the work stare.


     No point in upsetting him and making matters worse.


That's all you get today, but more tomorrow I hope. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment