Wednesday 20 November 2013

Nanowrimo 2013, Day Twenty.

No day time session and so hit the keys in the evening. Was looking for three Thousand but settled for two solid ones and the chance to leave it a logical breaking point. Tomorrow I can jump in and go for a good four Thousand. As of tonight I'm switching off on forty-four-thousand.

Posting four tomorrow would see me tearing towards the line and past it on Friday morning, which would be fantastic.

Here's a small bit of tonight work. It's not a lot but it is what it is. :-)

     I looked at her and knew what was coming. Inevitably, here was the fuck over. I dived sideways dramatically but due the beating I’d taken I wasn’t as sure of my place in the room as I should have been and I have to admit that I threw myself head first into the wall. I lay dazed for a time and then passed out.


     I was pretty sure I wouldn’t be waking up again.

More tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment