Saturday 10 November 2012

Nanowrimo Day Ten

Yesterday I got nothing done, so I feel behind even though I'm not. Odd huh?! Well, here comes something from the first batch today.

Hit my 20,000 target but I want to finish the day several thousand ahead again, so a seconf session and probably a new deadline to hit will be posted up soon.

I worked through every difficulty in my life through the mic from that moment on, marriage falling apart? I went to work. Dude stabbed me in the leg? I went to work. Arsehole Killed my kid? I went to work. I went to work and it sometimes feels like I didn’t leave work at all for years. I may have left the building physically but I would patch to my computer from home and devour more stats, learn more about someone’s fighting style, study their training regime, check the match buys, try to visualise the coming conflict and just what I was going to say. The game was my life.


Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment