Friday 2 November 2012

Nanorwrimo: Day two

Day two and here's some of today's offerings. Yes, well aware of its flawed nature and that it needs cleaning.

A snippet of the day is enough before I get back on with it though.


Dempsy was one of the greats and I should've gone a different way with my calls. Santoro forgiving me was perhaps more than I ever deserved when it was him I had blamed Dempsey’s death on. It was a shitty thing to do and I know there were so many people that could have stepped in before that night. I should have been one of them but I got caught up in the glory of the event and so just trusted in his prowess and grit. We all knew he was a fucking mess but we let him go out there with a bunch of rookies and get devoured before our very eyes.  It wasn’t a ‘Columbian Circus’ event but it came close.


There ya go. Job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment