Monday 8 October 2012

Something Fun

I've run and played Role playing games for over twenty five years and I can feel the time I have to take part in them slipping away. With that bared in mind I approached the current game I'm running with a serious aim to impress and use everything we had to make it great.

Here is a use of technology and the internet to make your players feel special. We have cut several trailers for them now in this year but this is the main group trailer utilising vids from games and movies to try and give a feel for those characters. Its Marvel and its tough to find stuff that fits the way you want it to.

I think we did a good job.

Here is the main trailer, put together by myself and the tech guy on the team who put a lot of hours into making it look cool and grabbing some extra clips. Ta dude. Ya Awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment